Re: [CentOS] CentOS 4 and laptop and wifi works

In talking with various tech support people,
I've come to the conclusion that the Intel
wifi chipset, notably 2915bg, works; there
are reported problems with the atheros
chipset. The ThinkPad Z series has the
intel stuff, the ThinkPad T series has the
atheros stuff.
   I'll probably buy the ThinkPad Z, although
HP seems to have a better commitment to
Linux at this point (Lenovo techies sound
like Linux testing is coming their way, and
they sound glad about it).