Re: Problem installing c10s

On Tue, 13 Aug 2024 at 15:54, Fabian Arrotin <arrfab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 13/08/2024 21:50, Troy Dawson wrote:
> > It's hard to tell without the full kickstart file.
> > Also, are you using the network install or the DVD install?
> >

> It was discussed on irc (in #centos) and it was just an error pointing
> to epel10 , which had internal links (from koji bootstrap repo) so once
> removed it was working (I'll let Orion expand if he wants to)
>
> #IRC is not dead :)

Basically it is a standard problem with using a config from koji for EPEL
referring to URLs which are internal to Fedora only versus using a compose.
So the kickstart tried to pull stuff from infrastructure versus the right
downloads due to some redirects.

--
Stephen Smoogen, Red Hat Automotive
Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle.