Re: Issue with yum - "Could not resolve host: mirrorlist.centos.org"

Hi,

This is because CentOS 7 has reached the end of its life. You need to
modify your configuration to use https://vault.centos.org/ instead of the
main mirrors.
*—*

*Ryan C. Decker '08*Principal Network & Systems Eng. | Siena College

*O *518-783-2366
*E* rdecker@xxxxxxxxx
*W *www.siena.edu

***Siena ITS staff will NEVER ask for your password or other confidential
information via email.***

*The Siena experience is built for a new generation of leaders eager to
create a more just, peaceful and humane world. It empowers them through a
transformative journey of intellectual, spiritual and personal discovery.*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited. If you received this e-mail and are not the
intended recipient, please inform the sender by e-mail reply and destroy
all copies of the original message.