Re: connecting centos7 from different network

 If this is strictly for internal use and isn’t intended to be publicly
accessible, I would install Tailscale on both machines so you don’t have to
open/forward any ports.

Make sure SSH is enabled on the CentOS box.

Then use an (S)FTP client such as FileZilla to connect from Windows and
upload or download files.