JOB | Sysadmin/Lead Platform Engineer (Singapore or London)

Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire someone to
be responsible for the modernisation of their on prem environment.
There will be lots of VMware and traditional sysadmin work; moving
into more of a Kubernetes/ Python/infra-as-code heavy role only once
the migration project is completed (say 12 months).  Consequently I
had hoped that some members of this group may like to discuss.  I can
be reached using "JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".  Kind regards,
James