where is glib-devl x86-64?

I have a brand new installation of Rocky Linux 9.1 (I know, this isn't a
Rocky mailing list, but I can't find anything on this on Rocky forums, etc.
so I figured I would ask here),
and I installed Gimp, and would like to install the Resynthesizer plugin
package.

Trying to compile it from source, autogen.sh complains that I don't have
the gimp development libraries installed. In fact, I can't find glib-devel
anywhere in any of the configured repos (all the default Rocky repos, epel,
rpmfusion).

Rocky is shipping an unstable development version of Gimp, so maybe they
haven't made glib-devel available yet ???

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Fred