Re: EFI boot order rewrite

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.
That would only solve the problem at initial bootup but not for already installed systems.

Inserting such a solution into a late running service would be no option due to it’s destroying the boards storage over time because of the many writes.

On Debian/Ubuntu, there are a couple of grub2 debconf parameters.
Unfortunately, there seems to be no such system like debconf for package level configuration properties iirc.

Kind regards
Florian