Re: Compare directories and files including files content from both node1 and node2

In my opinion here is the options you have,

1) Use nfs to share same or identical file across the host.
2) Use rsync to compare files between two node , if there is any difference
between source and destination then rsync will sync differential file.

Hope it will help you

Regarding,
Harshal Lakare