php 7.4 on C7

I have a C7 server running Apache and php 7.0 and 7.2 simultaneously serving websites, both installed from SCL if I remember correctly. I now have a need to install a webapp requiring php 7.4 which seems to be available only from Remi's repository and IUS.

Bearing in mind I do need to continue to serve the php 7.0 and 7.2 webapps using Apache, is there a reason to prefer Remi's repository over IUS or vice versa? Anything in particular to bear in mind installing from one of them and not damaging the current setup?

Thanks.