selinux / duplicate subject to a custom named one

Hey everyone,

I wonder if I could copy an selinux subject (processes / httpd) to a local named one. So that it gets the same configuration as the source
e.g.:

httpd_exec_t -> httpd_microservice_exec_t

The problem here: Some http microservices written in golang do get the same label as apache httpd (this is intentional for having a confined service):

# ls -laZ /usr/libexec/myservice
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root system_u:object_r:httpd_exec_t:s0 5168952 22. Jul 17:11 /usr/libexec/myservice

Unfortunately, these webservices need access to /proc (e.g. for enumerating the sending queue via /proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn).

Instead installing a module that allows this for all "httpd_t"

allow httpd_t sysctl_net_t:file read;

I would like to have a custom configuration thats a duplication of the http_t one. The module would then only allow read access for applications that really need it.

Is that possible? Any other straight approach available?

--
Thanks
Leon