Re: NFS Server Centos7

I would start with something like iperf to measure the actual network
throughput b/w the client and server. Once you have a baseline for that,
we'd have to know things like read and write buffer sizes, and sync vs
async mode.

--
-- Skylar Thompson (skylar2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
-- Genome Sciences Department (UW Medicine), System Administrator