Mailing list archives pretty but need to be wider

The CSS for the list archives should specify a slightly larger width for the message text.

Archives for this list: <https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/>

I looked up a useful reply in the archives for sharing elsewhere and found that they're nicely-formatted but the message display is a little narrow so the normal email wrapping column is wider than allowed by the archive page's CSS, resulting in text lines getting truncated unpleasantly. I'm guessing it's wrapping at 72 columns instead of 80 but I'm not enough of a CSS wizard to find how the element width is set but adding about 10% would probably fix it.

Here's an example where the last 2-3 words of each line get wrapped to the next line:

<https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2022-April/715512.html>

(It's not as obvious in posts quoting a config file because those tend to be narrow and don't overflow the narrowed right margin. Looking up this message in the archives should show the problem, though.)