SELinux relabeling for a diffeerernt mount point

I'm preparing a disk mounted at /mnt/tmp to later be mounted at /var/lib/BackupPC. Is there some magic invocation to get the selinux labels for the structure I create to assume the final mount point, so that I don't have to relabel it when it's finally mounted at its target location? Or is there an argument to restorecon that will do the equivalent of chroot so that restorecon assumes the final location?