CentOS Plus 8-stream support?

Are the centos-plus packages for 8-stream no longer supported?  I noticed that all of the repositories have removed the packages, but I have not heard any announcement that said they were going away.  For example:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/8-stream/centosplus/x86_64/os/Packages/ <http://mirror.centos.org/centos/8-stream/centosplus/x86_64/os/Packages/>
http://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/centos/8-stream/centosplus/x86_64/os/Packages/ <http://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/centos/8-stream/centosplus/x86_64/os/Packages/>
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/centos/8-stream/centosplus/x86_64/os/Packages/ <http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/centos/8-stream/centosplus/x86_64/os/Packages/>

I first noticed this when running updates and received the following message:

```
Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'centosplus': Cannot prepare internal mirrorlist: No URLs in mirrorlist
```

The last mention of the centos-plus repos I can find in the mailing list was from November 18th and was just addressing the final release of CentOS 8:

```
Note that older content, obsoleted by newer versions of the same
applications are trim'd off from repos like extras/ and centosplus/
```

While CentOS 8 EOL’d at the end of December, my understanding is that CentOS 8-Stream will be supported until May 31st 2024.  Does that include CentOS Plus for 8-Stream?

I really just need CentOS Plus for the kernel-plus package for Wireguard support.   The alternative would be to build it into kernel after each release myself, but that isn’t easily maintainable with multiple servers.

Let me know if anyone has any insights.

Thanks,
Dan West