Re: Security Updates not properly flagged

Il 2021-06-22 02:34 Gordon Messmer ha scritto:
CentOS Stream is not a rolling release.  It gets "rolling updates,"
but that just means that there are no point releases within a major
release, and that updates aren't delayed in order to group rebased
packages together at 6 month intervals.

Hi Gordon,
yeah, I used the term "rolling release" in a too-broad sense - I was really referring to "rolling updates", sorry for the confusion.

Still I think my point applies: if metadata for security updates were not provided before, it now seems even less probable than the CentOS team will provide such information, as the maintainers are facing a continuous stream of updates.

But hey - happy to be proven wrong!
Regards.

--
Danti Gionatan