Mirrors Sync

Dear All,

Is there an issue with some mirrors not syncing properly ? My colleague is reporting , that some mirrors are receiving updates and others are not receiving packages. Some are, according to him, are not receiving updates since March.

Is there an issue at the moment ?

Any information is very welcome. If you need further information, please ask and I will assists as much as I can.

Thank you.

Regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx