Re: almalinux?

On 4/5/21 12:20 PM, mark wrote:
Anyone looked into almalinux? I was sort of waiting for rocky, but I see from over the weekend on slashdot that almalinux stable is released.
I've cross-graded two C8 VMs over to AL8 and thus far smooth operation.  I have NOT done any fresh installs (don't plan to, either, since new installs are all Debian now).  Do note the release notes specifically mention that Secure Boot is not supported yet, so be aware of that if you use SecureBoot.