Re: Out of office: "CentOS Digest, Vol 191, Issue 26"

Hmmm....I think the worst for me would have been back in the "Exchange Server Admin" days, where you're asked to CREATE a mailing list, but instead I go in, see that there's FOUR lists with the SAME name (not thinking that this might be different departments on the SAME server) and I go and DELETE them, and then create the one requested. Needless to say? I was "restricted" from entering the data center, much less TOUCHING the Exchange server for about THREE MONTHS!!

EGO II