Re: mariadb or mysql web gui

I’m not sure the host OS is relevant but I am sure that the PHP version you are running is very relevant.

All that said, I moved from phpMyAdmin to Adminer over year ago and never looked back:

https://www.adminer.org/

- - -

On 20 Dec 2020, at 14:04, Ranbir wrote:

Hello,

Is there a web gui available in CentOS 8 for managing mariadb and/or mysql DB servers? I've used phpMyAdmin for many years, but I don't see an RPM for it in EPEL for CentOS 8.

Is there a popular alternative to phpMyAdmin that's packaged for CentOS 8?

--
Ranbir