Re: Announcing Open-sourced & Community-Driven RHEL Fork by CloudLinux

Considering that it is being spearheaded by the originator of CentOS, with the original goals of CentOS (before being swallowed by RH then IBM) as a stable, enterprise OS, I'm putting my support behind Rocky rockylinux.org and would urge others to do the same.

I've been around the Linux world for many years and looked at and tried many distributions. Most of them are either unstable or bloated, or both.

The only thing I'd trust Oracle to do is screw the computing community any way possible.