Re: Server entering Emergency Shell, but continues fine after pressing Enter

Hi Quinn,

Am Do., 10. Sept. 2020 um 04:49 Uhr schrieb Quinn Comendant <
quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> [...]
> I don't see any significant errors in the boot log, but I would appreciate
> if anyone has a moment to help me look for issues. Here's a copy of the
> serial console boot log – you can find the "Press Enter to continue" on
> line 536: https://write.as/dwuts24dcw6yh0kf.txt
> [...]

If I'm not mistaken, problems after UTMP point to problems with X/ hardware
configuration. So I guess you might find more information when you also
have a look at the log files of systemd.

Kind regards Thomas
--
Linux ... enjoy the ride!