Re: Where can CentOS7 yum-cron logs be found?

I'm trying to setup two CentOS7 systems with automatic security updates to run
as my kubernetes nodes. I've also centralized all my outgoing mail through my
mailgun service, so I've been using the cli tool "mailx", which I have configured
with my credentials. Coming from Fedora32 and CentOS7, dnf-automatic had a
helpful emission target that was "email_command". By default it sent notifications
using this command. With yum-cron, all I see is "email", which doesn't appear
to use the "mail" command.

I'm using yum-cron on all my CentOS servers, and mail notifications work just fine.

That wasn't really the question; I'm not challenging that the email emitter type
notifications don't work.

I'm asking where the results of the yum-cron job are actually written to so
I can see what it did. I want this because I want the `email_command` type
functionality that's found in dnf-automatic with future OS versions, but is
not present in yum-cron.

-GN