CentOS advisories for 8 release

Hello dear CentOS community,

I'm writing on this mailing list because I'm discovering CentOS 8 after several years of practice on CentOS 7.

One of my main concern about a distribution is Bug Fixes and Security Fixes. For CentOS 7, all fixes where identified on CentOS-Announces lists with CESA, CEBA and CEEA which is a good thing in order to identify how a distribution can be broken, vulnerable.

However, I didn't find any announcement for CentOS 8. I tried to investigate about any changes about announcement policies but I didn't find anything reliable.

So I'm asking here what is exactly the status about announcements for CentOS 8 ? Is it a thing who totally disappeared replaced by Red Hat advisories or is it something different ? Or maybe it is just not planned yet ?

Explanations would be very welcomed.

Thanks for your answer

Regards,
Olivier Bonhomme