Re: CentOS Security Advisories OVAL feed??

On 05/08/2020 17:55, Johnny Hughes wrote:

Having said all this: maybe there is some deeper problem here, because
of that pattern of missing announce e-mails that correspond with
packages that differ in the final version number with respect to the
upstream package. Or is this just a coincidence?

We understand that there are no announcements for CentOS 8 .. this (the
modules differences) is precisely the reason why (the names do not match
up and our scripts require that).

We do not have the capability to announce these at the present time.

This is something that needs an engineering solution.  Submissions welcome.

Thanks for the clarification. This explains exactly what I have seen. Are those scripts available somewhere? A quick search didn't turn up anything obvious...

peter