Re: Announcing the version 1.0 hexpeek release!

Am 05.08.20 um 06:22 schrieb hexpeek@xxxxxxxxxxx:

Announcing the version 1.0 hexpeek release!

I am pleased to announce the first stable release of hexpeek, which
seeks to be an efficient, powerful, and portable hex editor for files
of all kinds and sizes.

This release improves on the beta release with a live undo, a greatly
increased backup depth, better support for writing to non-seekable
files, and some miscellaneous cleanup.

Visit https://www.hexpeek.com for more information.

Out of respect for the bandwidth on this mailing list, I do not plan
to announce future hexpeek releases here. There is a mailing list
on https://www.hexpeek.com where future announcements will be posted.

If you are interested in hexpeek becoming a package/port for your
distro, please let me know.

Its for sure a great tool but is this the right list for such announcements [*]?

[*]
"This is a General discussion list for all CentOS issues."