CentOS 8 updates

Hi
Is it my imagination/impatience, but I don't seem to have received any updates to CentOS 8 recently. I'm thinking particularly of firefox which was updated in CentOS 7 for a critical security update.
Is there a backlog of CentOS 8 updates behind the 8.2 release?
I noticed on a few occasions that my local mirroring had picked up and later deleted a lot of "tmp" files for CentOS 8, is that an indication that something is on the way?

I understand that everyone is struggling with Covid19 restrictions, so just tell me to get back into my isolation if I'm just a bit too impatient.

--
Cheers
Bill