Re: Centos 8 minimal install

just to piss off people like you,

you might know the type, they never really answer any questions, lurk around on a forum like this

acting like a (self-proclaimed) genius lecturing and patronizing people, as if they have to be worthy

to get an answer from you (which you typically never do anyway), formulated by your delusional standards.

If your mindset is like that, why don't you just not answer to begin with, nobody is really interested would

be my best bet.

and no, my idea of minimal is not 3GB, try and read the thread again. However your personality comes to mind.