Re: Running CentOS 6 in a Docker container on a non-CentOS host

> On Mar 5, 2020, at 6:05, Peter Kjellström wrote:
>
> You can use singularity. The following example makes an image by
> pulling from centos on dockerhub:

Interesting!  However, I would prefer to use more “native” Docker commands, as I would rather not have all developers install and configure Singularity when they already have Docker installed on their systems.  There has got to be a way to configure Docker to grab an image from the official CentOS Docker repository (or whatever the correct terminology is for that).

Thanks,
Alfred