Re: browsers slowing Centos 7 installation to a crawl

On Tue, 6 Aug 2019, Peter wrote:

2. Run out and buy more RAM. Max your system out at 4G or 8G or whatever it will take. You will need it and appreciate it.

My fears and trepidations have been realized.

I finally got around to trying to install the memory I bought.
No go.
The first card seems like it's in almost ok,
but will not go far enough down to be latched.
The notches seem correct.
I cannot even replace the memory I removed.  Grrr.
The net result seem to be that I destroyed my computer.

Any thoughts on how to undestroy my computer?

--
Michael   hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,