Re: Replacing sendmail with postfix (was: deprecations leading up to C8)

--On Friday, September 20, 2019 3:49 PM +0200 Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Postfix has a lot of features build-in Sendmail hasn't. It is feature
rich and actively developed. Many things you would need a milter or
complex cf style coding for with Sendmail you can configure in Postfix in
a simple way.

How would you implement the section here titled "Sendmail workaround" using Postfix? I use a lot of plussed addresses with the plus replaced with dot to deal with broken websites that reject a plus sign in an address. All my website logins use plussed addresses with dots. (I also use an email alias so my email address isn't my imap login.)

<https://mozilla.fandom.com/wiki/User:Me_at_work/plushaters>