Re: CentOS 7 - AltArch i386 - DVD iso?

On 3/22/19 6:53 AM, mark wrote:
Johnny, I'm very much against the minimal, given that it doesn't seem to
set up networking...

It works as expected if I select the network interface and click the toggle button to turn it on in the installer.

Is that different from the standard install?  Does that one activate interfaces regardless?

nor does it appear to install perl, based on some recent experience.

I think you and I probably differ about what a "minimal" system is.  I expect a system that has networking and yum, and everything else should be added by the admin's config manager of choice.