Re: Spamassassin + Postfix : delete spam mail on the server ?

Am 19.12.2018 um 14:49 schrieb Nux!:
Absolutely, never reject spam at MTA level!

Usually I put it in a spam folder, then add a cronjob that deletes messages older than 6 months, ymmv.

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Sorry, I see it totally different. But do what you like to do as your own postmaster. There are good reasons to reject SPAM messages instead of initially accepting them.

Alexander