Re: [SOLVED] C7 Bacula and Selinux

Il 05/12/18 11:33, Alessandro Baggi ha scritto:
Hi list,
I'm trying to understand SELinux on C7.
I encountered problem running bacula when system is enforced.
The problem is when bacula try to run BeforeJobScript. In this script there is an occourrence to systemctl stop httpd and hostname command and I got error on permission on this 2 commands.

Reading RHEL 7 SELinux Guide seems that I need a domain transaction but I don't know how to solve this.

Can someone put me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Hi list,
I solved my issue following centos selinux guide and creating a policy using audit2allow.

Thanks again