Re: Mail has quit working

On 07/24/2018 05:36 AM, Mike McCarthy, W1NR wrote:
Your IP address is flagged as spam in Real Time Block Lists. Are you
using a dynamic IP address? You may have a mis-configured server that is
allowing spammers to relay through your server. Another possibility is
your system is compromised with a spambot.

Mike

Happens frequently to me and I'm no open relay.

CentOS uses spamhaus and spamhaus blocks entire subnets if someone on the subnet spams.

So unless you can afford your own subnet or pay to be on a whitelist, blacklists are a common thing for the little guy.

So much for net neutrality.