Save the date: CERN Dojo, October 19th, 2018

On October 19th, 2018, we will once again be hosting a CentOS Dojo at CERN, in Meyrin, Switzerland[1]. This will be a full day of CentOS presentations, drawn both from CERN and from the broader CentOS community.

The call for papers is now open[2]. We're looking for talks about anything CentOS related, but we're particularly interested in:

* OpenStack, and other cloud platforms
* Ceph, and other software defined storage solutions
* Configuration management tools
* HPC, and other aspects of research computing

CERN[3] is one of the best-known research facilities on the planet, and the home of the Large Hadron Collider.

CentOS Dojos[4] are the best place to meet other members of the CentOS community, and the various communities - such as OpenStack and Ceph - that have a large overlap with CentOS.

[1] http://cern.ch/centos
[2] https://indico.cern.ch/event/727150/abstracts/
[3] https://home.cern/
[4] https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/