Re: Does anyone know how to get clipboard and mouse integration in Centos vm?

W dniu 20.12.2017 o 12:22, Manish Jain pisze:
Hi,

I am running a Centos 7 vm under FreeBSD, and it works very well now,
with KDE installed from DVD iso.

But there's a couple of things missing, which happens only with Centos
vm (Virtualbox):

1) Despite clipboard sharing enabled, copy-paste just does not work
between host and guest

2) Mouse integration does not work. So I have to repeatedly capture
mouse manually both in the host and in the guest.

If anyone could provide me tips how to tweak the above, it shall help me
a lot.
Hello,
  do you have VBox guest additions installed in your Centos VM ?

https://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch04.html

BR,
Wojtek