Traffic shaping on CentOS

I'm deploying a CentOS 7 box as a gateway and I'm trying to figure out how to set up traffic shaping. Historically I've used the Wondershaper script but apparently it's not deprecated in favor of superior queue management. I haven't yet found a packaged solution and I'm wondering what others do to configure this kind of thing.

Apparently the new modules are available in many appliance router products (eg. OpenWrt and Streamboost). Perhaps someone here knows of an RPM that wraps this up for RH-based distros?

<https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Smart_Queue_Management/>

Here's an article arguing why Wondershaper was great in its day but is now bad for modern traffic flows.

<https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Wondershaper_Must_Die/>