Missing /usr/share/perl5 in C7

I'm under a bit of a crunch here, so any immediate help would be appreciated. We kickstart our customer boxes and have started migrating to CentOS 7. We're running Radiator 4.6 1 (I know, but bear with me) and we just deployed our first radius box to a customer to be turned up today. (I know, I know. I had no idea it wasn't being tested sooner than this.)

I was brought in because the strict.pm perl module was missing and causing compilation errors. It turns out nearly the entire /usr/share/perl5/ directory was pretty much empty. I ended up having to copy that directory over from another C7 server which was intact.

yum whatprovides /usr/share/perl5/strict.pm tells me it's the base perl-5.16.x package, which is installed on this box.

Any idea what happened?

--
Mark Haney
Network Engineer at NeoNova