Re: xorg-x11-drv-intel CR update breaks X server for Intel HD520

No, there's no conf file and there never was. I tired generating one, but it didn't help.

Besides, having to use xorg.conf, after X server worked without one in the previous release would be a step back, and the wrong path to take. Support for Skylake graphics is clearly there, so this shouldn't happen.

Quoting "vychytraly ." <vychytraly@xxxxxxxxx>:

Do you use .conf file for your intel GPU? I had a conf file in
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d for my intel GPU and X was unable to start. But when I
removed it it is able to start. Try it and let me know if it works for you
:)