Re: Thunderbird update without announcement?

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

Hi,

I usually receive updates after the related announcement has hit my
inbox. But today I see a thunderbird update, but no message on
centos-announce yet, not even in the archives.

Just a guess but Johnny Hughes usually does those announcements. There is a large Hurricane (Harvey) headed to The Gulf coast of the US where Johnny
lives. He might be a bit busy with Non-Centos things. They are forecasting
20-25 inches of rain. :-(

Regards,

--
Tom			me@xxxxxxxxxx		Spamtrap address	 		me123@xxxxxxxxxx