Re: Light-weight window manager, recommendations

I use Xfce. Got into it on my arm boards with Fedora-arm, and run it on my notebook with Fedora_x64.

Thing is that it is not a group for Centos, you have to do the install by apps which I can help with, as I have installed it on a ClearOS7 server. A few things ARE missing and I really need to submit a bug report about that...

But Xfce is really good to work with.

Bob