Re: Fedora bugs and EOL [was Re: CentOS users: please try and provide feedback on Fedora] Boltron

> On Jul 28, 2017, at 1:56 PM, hw <hw@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Many bugs are fixed in Fedora. Many more bugs are fixed in the
>> upstreams. Please remember that Fedora is primarily an *integration*
>> project, and the best way to get bugs fixed is for the developers of
>> the code in question to be involved. Many Fedora maintainers help
>> facilitate this for users, which is awesome, but the sheer number of
>> bugs exceeds what even our large contributor community can address.
>
> Contributions are usually not wanted, despite what all projects tell
> you.  I have given up trying to make any and keep things to myself
> instead.

With that attitude, nothing would ever be fixed.  I understand you are frustrated, but feedback and bug reports are one of the best way to help open source projects.

--
Jonathan Billings <billings@xxxxxxxxxx>