Re: where is samba?

Thank you, I should have been more specific, I was actually looking for the newer versions at <
http://www.sernet.de/en/samba>  referenced in the wiki about additional repositories at <https://wiki.centos.org/PatrickDGarvey/AdditionalResources/Repositories>.  The sernet site was easy to navigate in English before, but i can't make heads or tails of it now.  i should also mention that i'm currently using centos 6.6 "FINAL".  will be updating soon.
--

23. Jul 2017 12:46 by Walter.H@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: