OpenVAS: confusion with 3rd party repos

Hi,

I'm currently experimenting with OpenVAS, the vulnerability scanner
which was forked from Nessus.

I'm reading through various HOWTOs and tutorials, and it seems like I'm
stuck very early in my fiddling process.

All the CentOS-based tutorials I've found mention a third-party Atomic
repo, and here's how the installation usually begins.

  # wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic | sh

Yet on my servers I have EPEL configured for my third-party needs, and
OpenVAS already seems available through EPEL.

# yum search openvas
openvas-cli.x86_64
openvas-gsa.x86_64
openvas-libraries.x86_64
openvas-libraries-devel.x86_64
openvas-libraries-doc.x86_64
openvas-manager.x86_64
openvas-scanner.x86_64

The documentation I've found only mentions a single 'openvas' package,
and I'm supposed to run 'openvas-setup' after installation. Now I tried
to install the core packages found above, but there's no 'openvas-setup'.

Any suggestions?

Niki Kovacs
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr