C6 Module Keys

Hello,
As part of testing an alternative module I saved the original module and copied the test one in. The test was done and I put the original module back.

Now the original module is not loading at startup and doing it manually I get the error

WARNING: Error inserting {Module name & path }  Required key not available.

And in /var/log/messages shortly after boot I can see

kernel: ksign: Installing public key data
 - Added public key D9FDC491F0A38D91
 - User ID: CentOS (Kernel Module GPG key)

and I also see

 ksign: module signed with unknown public key
 - signature keyid: 6aa10540a705b299 ver=4
 Module signed with unknown public key

Logged when I try to manually load the original module.

Has something not loaded at startup? Or what???

Puzzled - any ideas

Thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.