Re: [SPAM?] Re: kmod-jfs on Centos 6

On 04/18/2017 08:30 PM, m.roth@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
H wrote:
A  couple of days ago I submitted a request to ElRepo and kmod-jfs is now
available for CentOS 7 as well.

On 04/12/2017 12:58 AM, H wrote:
Thank you, installed it and it worked fine. Now I am looking for the
same for CentOS 7... It did not look like you have that in your
repository?

I don't know about this - at home, I'm running C 6. Would this let me talk
to my Barnes&(ig)Noble Nook?

       mark