Re: libreoffice vs. PDF fillable forms

Michael Hennebry wrote:
On centos 6, I've been trying to use LibreOffice to fill in
entries of a PDF with fillable forms.
In addition to all my other problems, the font size is stuck on 24.
I can change it, but whenever I so much a take a deep breath,
it's back to 24 again.
How do I stop this?

So far, all my searches have given me stuff about making fillable forms,
but nothing about dealing with existing ones.

For CentOS 6, I just use acroread. I'm annoyed to find that once I've
saved the forms via print->CUPS-pdf, evince, if I remember from a couple
weeks ago, can see the filled out form, but not print it filled out, while
acroread can print it out for real (like, sending them into a Certain
Government Agency, it being that time of the year).

Haven't tried in CentOS 7, though I did just find something annoying - the
default pdf viewer in 7, okular, won't let me copy and paste from a .pdf
to a text document. However, evince *does* let me select some lines and
copy and paste.

       mark