Re: NFS Client with quota

Quota are managed at the filesystem level, so they are managed by the NFS server. rquotad allow NFS clients to display users quotas when the filesystem is mounted. Be carefull withe autofs, if a remote filesystem is not mounted on the client, nos quotas are displayed by the quota command.

Patrick

koji.morikawa a écrit :
Hello. I am "koji".

I have a question.

Can I mount a NFS with quota? (Not Server side)
I understand quota is set NFS server. But I must client side.
(Is rquota only report?)

Does anyone know a good solution?

Best regard.

koji