Re: CentOS 7, systemd, NetworkMangler, oh, my

On 2/15/2017 9:45 AM, m.roth@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
But how do you play all your old VCR tapes? As I said, I want to burn them
to disk, but I still have a working VCR.

ugh, the video quality of VHS is *so* nasty, I don't WANT to play those old tapes any more. I do have a still working Hi8 VCR I've used to convert some of our old camcorder tapes to digital (burned onto DVDs and/or converted to MP4 files), the quality on that was a good notch better than VHS, I connect the s-video output of the deck to a USB dongle (from Hauppauge), and run a pile of MS windows software to suck in the tape and convert the results to useful formats.

My old cassette deck (a Denon) is still plugged into my stereo, I don't think I've used it once in 10 years.