Re: Wich web browser on CentOS6 ?

Yes David, I'm using a release 32 of Firefox to reach my olds C6100 IDRAC7 interface. The problem is for latest Firefox versions as they require libgtk-3 not available in Centos6/RHEL6 distribution.

Today I use a very very bad solution to reach my switch with latest firmware version from the latest Firefox available in CentOS: I disable https and use http.... Even if it is on a private network, in a dedicated vlan behind a firewall... I don't like this.

Patrick